It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: PJ Pic of the Day #9
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:29 am 

bruise wrote:
Long dark hair tend to narrow and drag down oval face structure, plus she's showing a bit of age as the wrinkles around her mouth look more evident. I don't think she's thinner, I just think she's showing signs of her age. Maybe she's living a hard time, and phases of big distress visibly accelerate the ageing process, especially to people in their 40's.

i have to disagree ive met her thru many different areas in real life saw her in london recently she is the smallest.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:43 am 

norwood wrote:
bruise wrote:
Long dark hair tend to narrow and drag down oval face structure, plus she's showing a bit of age as the wrinkles around her mouth look more evident. I don't think she's thinner, I just think she's showing signs of her age. Maybe she's living a hard time, and phases of big distress visibly accelerate the ageing process, especially to people in their 40's.

i have to disagree ive met her thru many different areas in real life saw her in london recently she is the smallest.....

There is no way she is as thin as she was in 96 or even 95. I think she's just worked extra hard these last few years and the stress and pressure is starting to take its tole.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 pm 

also she is dealing with World War episodes and history, probably from the last two years, could get down many of us

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:24 pm 

Polly_Jean_Cave wrote:
norwood wrote:
bruise wrote:

There is no way she is as thin as she was in 96 or even 95. I think she's just worked extra hard these last few years and the stress and pressure is starting to take its tole.

she is the same i have seen her in person recently im talking 2014 now, and check out that pic of her bare legged from previous this year 1 page back, maybe shes just doing crazy yoga ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15