It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: RID OF ME
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 am 

Great, thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm 

I don't think the topless photo is her. I think it's this woman: http://beautywithoutirony.typepad.com/p ... _still.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm 

RE:
protocols wrote:
I don't think the topless photo is her. I think it's this woman: http://beautywithoutirony.typepad.com/p ... _still.jpg

cat on the wall wrote:
Maybe it's a Flash or Java script problem. Lots of new browsers and plug ins disable them as they pose secrity vulnerabilities. Just a possibility? It's more like a button rather then a link it says "show".

Anyhow, the picture I found on a MM photos collection by accident actually, because of the bubbles over the face I can't be 100% certain its PJ but when I first posted this at the old board many said it was. It probably is as one of the other pics was Bjork underwater like this.

Here is the original link to where I found the photo which I posted a few days ago in the "some bird of paradise" section:

http://beautywithoutirony.typepad.com/photos/maria_mochnacz/bath_woman_moving.html

The person you've linked a photo to is bjork. Like I've stated I can't be certain who the woman is as there's no name of such on the site. However it being a Maria Mochnacz collection of pictures, and there being one of bjork amongst them, I do believe it's PJ and others have told me they feel the same in their opinion. Thanks :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm 

I don't think it's Bjork or PJ, the moles don't match Bjork's, and PJ has three moles above
the belly button which are replaced here by one on each rib area.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm 

krell58 wrote:
I don't think it's Bjork or PJ, the moles don't match Bjork's, and PJ has three moles above

wow, that's dedication :grin:

anyone have a picture of said pj trio moles?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm 

cat on the wall wrote:
The person you've linked a photo to is bjork. Like I've stated I can't be certain who the woman is as there's no name of such on the site. However it being a Maria Mochnacz collection of pictures, and there being one of bjork amongst them, I do believe it's PJ and others have told me they feel the same in their opinion. Thanks :)

That's Björk? I don't even recognize her! Looking more closely, I no longer think it's the same woman in the two photos because the moles are different.

Anyway, it's obvious several people here had not seen the topless photo before and are also unaware of the discussion about its authenticity that you mention. I think the image of the topless woman should be removed or have some sort of disclaimer with it (as opposed to several posts down) because really there is no firm evidence it is P J. Indeed, there is no evidence it's not her either, but just because some people "believe" it is P J because she's close to the photographer doesn't make it true.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:54 pm 

protocols wrote:
cat on the wall wrote:

That's Björk? I don't even recognize her! Looking more closely, I no longer think it's the same woman in the two photos because the moles are different.

Anyway, it's obvious several people here had not seen the topless photo before and are also unaware of the discussion about its authenticity that you mention. I think the image of the topless woman should be removed or have some sort of disclaimer with it (as opposed to several posts down) because really there is no firm evidence it is P J. Indeed, there is no evidence it's not her either, but just because some people "believe" it is P J because she's close to the photographer doesn't make it true.

Done. :green: Sorry for any confusion!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 am 

yarnforhair wrote:
krell58 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 am 

krell58 wrote:
yarnforhair wrote:
krell58 wrote:

ahha, thanks. i never noticed those; they're like orion's belt haha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:49 am 

My hard drive is totally filled up with pictures from new TheGarden *_* There is so many pieces that I've never seen before. Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm 

I wonder if the unknown is Tori Amos.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 pm 

krell58 wrote:

I think it's Conor Oberst!

:razz:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:49 am 

cat on the wall wrote:
protocols wrote:
cat on the wall wrote:

Done. :green: Sorry for any confusion!

I guess the "woman underwater" photo's not pj after all

http://www.mariamochnacz.co.uk/personal/05personal.asp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm 

protocols wrote:
krell58 wrote:

I think it's Conor Oberst!

:razz:

HAHA!