It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:09 pm 

Kuk91 wrote:
Romario11 wrote:
did any of those links i posted work?

Why wouldn't they work? Thanks again.

no reason...it just didn't give me any confirmation my upload had completeted succesfully so i wasn't sure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:29 pm 

Romario11 wrote:
Kuk91 wrote:
Romario11 wrote:
did any of those links i posted work?

Why wouldn't they work? Thanks again.

no reason...it just didn't give me any confirmation my upload had completeted succesfully so i wasn't sure

I was able to download it successfully from 1fichier.com.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:35 am 

this might interest some people.. https://www.facebook.com/enricogabriell ... 5085727857

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:37 pm 

Romario11 wrote:

Thanks for the link.

Enrico Gabrielli: "Tonight, while I was playing brooded... Yes I know, I should focus more, but tonight was a different night because I saw people around me, eight men and one woman, too full of thoughts. One of the thoughts, it was clear, had to do with the public: a giant blob under a huge blue circus tent. The place is an unspecified piece of forest and meadow on the banks of a small circular pond. Around, above and to the side Down The Rabbit Hole, one of the most important festivals of northern Europe. If I "europe" written with a lower case there is a reason: because the symbol, the relationship between us on stage and in front of the world is described in a simple phrase "band from UK to play for a noisy europe". The Dutch public fact, tonight, made a terrible noise and it was there, apparently to get their dicks, take drugs, have fun with the attractions of the park and join the wider disengagement cliché that from north to south in the world is the most popular.
The other thought is that Polly Jean Harvey is currently an English symbol. It seems to go around playing with a Greek legend, one that foreshadows the future of misfortunes from signals picked up by a social system always on the edge.
Polly was nourished of rubble and places like Kosovo and Afghanistan for the conception of this poetic and musical work called "The Hope Six Demolition Project."
Tonight, after the referendum results of which everyone knows, the artist PJ Harvey read a passage from John Donne in 1624 that speaks of things closely related to a vague Europe (even then) and the common good. This step has read with fair voice, enunciating phrases making it clear to gestures as if speaking in front of a child. The effect, for me that I was on stage and for others who share this experience directly, has been profound (despite my deficit with language). But I do not know what happened between other people, if they had stopped for a second to look at it, if you've been thinking about what it meant to have an English woman say what she was saying. <...>
The impression I got is like we were one of those monuments in parks symbolizing a tragic historical event and vital but where people sit on them to get the reeds and where the pigeons go to hell. For the whole group to which I belong, consists of real French gentleman, Australian, American, and English, the referendum output drama in UK is not only technical but it is, of course, symbolic.
Why, from the "Dis-United Kingdom" could start a terrible decade pointillist, which would specifically harm the imponderable and the category "artistic stateless."
If the same youth is left "vote" even by parents, who for my generation, are those who have never given up the hit of the primacy of responsibility (according to them or because they have the salary and the house or because, for example, in Italy, they have had the most important experiences of our, how various '68 or '77), if europe itself is talking to the slogan "long live the disengagement," we are in deep shit here and there. Wherever "here" and "there" will be.
Leaving aside the policy that we do not know even what is, at least at concerts, today, you must go busy."