It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:59 am 

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:48 am 

By Will Richards on 30th June 2016 from diymag.com

As far along the spectrum (and the enormous main field) as you can get, PJ Harvey is next in the tent - understated, and powered by precision. The touring party for ‘The Hope Six Demolition Project’ has the make-up and power of a marching band, eight thunderous voices backing up PJ’s impassioned rallying cries. Even though “they’re gonna build a Walmart here!” remains the most cringeworthy line of the year, her preaching feels powerful and potent today.

Don't blame PJ on the " cringeworthy " line. Blame this man. Paul Schwartzman
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

And the most hyperbolic line of the year.
Even though "they're gonna build a Walmart here" remains the most cringeworthy line of the year.
So congratulations Will. :clap:
Because we have a election today in my country (Australia) and I've heard a lot of BS this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm 

Pollyphoniac wrote:
Romario11 wrote:
somehow i missed redrums post so missed the first 1 and a half songs and also left the recording going for an extra 20 mins, so ill wait to see if somneone can upload a complete version!

never mind all that crap someone else got it! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=565408

on the big screens inside the tent the images came across more black&whitish than the actual colors on the stage; it shall be interesting to see if this somewhat decolored version also appears in the recording.

no, the recording is not decolored like the big-screen transmission at the venue was.
but it's incomplete, some twenty minutes missing, because the actual concert lasted about 1h30m. it appears that they didn't include the first song nor the last two (the encore) in this recording, sadly enough.