It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:02 pm 

Actually, I watched this film a few times. Film is nice and impressive. The song Bobby Don't Stealpiano based, not too long. Other one Horse just saxophone melody more experimental I think. No lyrics and it is also short. As it is copyright issues about the film, (I am in film business), I guess I can't share the songs here or anywhere else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am 

ok thanks for the info brownbrown. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:16 am 

brownbrown wrote:
<...> As it is copyright issues about the film...

So, Polly gave him two new songs FOR FREE, and all of a sudden there's some "copyright issues" because of the video accompany to it which no one really cares to see - now, how douchey is that? [I'm talking about director.] This movie had a very few screenings, it is not available on DVD, it also can't be found nowhere on the Internet (even for money), so I guess this director doesn't care about how much people have seen it after all. Then why would he made it in the first place? So some other guys from the film industry could DESCRIBE those new tracks to us, and "comfort" us by saying they are really short? Very strange IMO. [And I mean no offense to anyone, just really wanted to address my frustration for a few months now.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:33 am 

Kuk91 wrote:
brownbrown wrote:
<...> As it is copyright issues about the film...

So, Polly gave him two new songs FOR FREE, and all of a sudden there's some "copyright issues" because of the video accompany to it which no one really cares to see - now, how douchey is that? [I'm talking about director.] This movie had a very few screenings, it is not available on DVD, it also can't be found nowhere on the Internet (even for money), so I guess this director doesn't care about how much people have seen it after all. Then why would he made it in the first place? So some other guys from the film industry could DESCRIBE those new tracks to us, and "comfort" us by saying they are really short? Very strange IMO. [And I mean no offense to anyone, just really wanted to address my frustration for a few months now.]

I said "copyright issues" because I work for a international festival and when I was choosing film for screening, distributor of the film sent me a link to watch film with one day usable password. Therefore, I watched the film and I dont own any copy. Even Polly gave songs to him for free for THE FILM, the film is NOT FOR FREE. I just wanted to share my information as all other people do here. Thank you for your consideration.