It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: TV Series
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:20 am 

Thatwaslove wrote:
So we'll never find out why they vanished? :-(

It's difficult to say, but I hope we do. If they decided to cancel the show, they should at least do a wrap-up miniseries of sorts to answer everything. I read that Fox renewed "Fringe" even though its ratings were just as bad as Alcatraz. :neutral:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm 

^ renewed just for a last and short season of 13 ep. Fringe btw should have been a series of just 12,13 ep/season. The fourth was painfully long and almost pointless coz they try to hold the audiences patient from the main plot with silly sub-plots that just repeat themselves across the 4 seasons. No wonder its ratings were awkward, ppl were already fooled enough by Lost, perhaps Fringe looks clearly to walk tru a path of revelations and full explanations. It used to be a good show.

As a massive fan of BBC's Absolutely Fabulous, im lately going tru the French and Saunders sketchs, some episodes are just brilliant, im recently in love with this spoof parody of the american stand up comedies in the early 90's LMAO

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am 

head's_bullet wrote:
^ renewed just for a last and short season of 13 ep. Fringe btw should have been a series of just 12,13 ep/season. The fourth was painfully long and almost pointless coz they try to hold the audiences patient from the main plot with silly sub-plots that just repeat themselves across the 4 seasons. No wonder its ratings were awkward, ppl were already fooled enough by Lost, perhaps Fringe looks clearly to walk tru a path of revelations and full explanations. It used to be a good show.

You're right. I completely lost interest after last season and stopped watching. I have no idea what is going on and I don't really care to know at this point. :\

Thatwaslove - Bad news. I just read that Alcatraz is indeed cancelled.

I've been soo swamped with work that I've decided to decompress by watching the 1st season of Living Single in my spare time. Man, I love that show. :green:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 pm 

two and a half men i live with a antena. cable is not worth the time and tv sucks too. the web is better .you can control it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 am 

[quote="chopperbob"]two and a half men i live with a antena. cable is not worth the time and tv sucks too. the web is better .you can control it[/qlive long and louduote]
live long and loud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:55 am 

Game of Thrones, Prison Break are very good dramas that I have watched

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11