It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:26 am 

cat on the wall wrote:
Hey did anyone here hear about her getting busted for going into Texas with some hash? Such fucking idiocy they do this to her. What kind of world do we live in anymore where this kind of lunacy is still happening? The dipshit police in Texas are really cruel & out of line in my opinion. Now her mugshot has been all over the web & she has to fight a felony charge. Fucking unreal. :evil:

She was making something illegal, what is absurd on being arrested for consumption of illegal narcotics?

I smoke weed but that doesn't make me unreasonable about how it is not legally accepted in many countries of America, actually, most of countries around the world.

I will not try to smoke it in public, specially if I am famous and touring in a small city in Texas. Yeah, the law works also for famous and "untouchable" people. And that's something quite positive actually - even if the police department of this city surely has as a fund raiser for the town the arrest of celebrities smoking pot. She paid 10k to get out. Is her misfortune, but not unfair.

Fiona was not precautious, and she admits it. Since the beginning the whole thing was hilarious to me and I dont really get why there is a lot of people so shocked and sad for her, while she doesn't really give a fuck to what happened.

During her recent gig in Huston she said the officers were kind and she had a good time there in jail (lmao..) and they were just doing their job. So let's break out the booze and have a ball coz that's all there is lol

And I love her mugshot :love: .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm 

head's_bullet wrote:
cat on the wall wrote:
Hey did anyone here hear about her getting busted for going into Texas with some hash? Such fucking idiocy they do this to her. What kind of world do we live in anymore where this kind of lunacy is still happening? The dipshit police in Texas are really cruel & out of line in my opinion. Now her mugshot has been all over the web & she has to fight a felony charge. Fucking unreal. :evil:

She was making something illegal, what is absurd on being arrested for consumption of illegal narcotics?

I smoke weed but that doesn't make me unreasonable about how it is not legally accepted in many countries of America, actually, most of countries around the world.

I will not try to smoke it in public, specially if I am famous and touring in a small city in Texas. Yeah, the law works also for famous and "untouchable" people. And that's something quite positive actually - even if the police department of this city surely has as a fund raiser for the town the arrest of celebrities smoking pot. She paid 10k to get out. Is her misfortune, but not unfair.

Fiona was not precautious, and she admits it. Since the beginning the whole thing was hilarious to me and I dont really get why there is a lot of people so shocked and sad for her, while she doesn't really give a fuck to what happened.

During her recent gig in Huston she said the officers were kind and she had a good time there in jail (lmao..) and they were just doing their job. So let's break out the booze and have a ball coz that's all there is lol

And I love her mugshot :love: .

Yeah you're right I get carried away sorry. I'm just glad she's out & ok this seems so strange I posted so angry. Oh well my bad sorry. It is kinda funny in hindsight I guess. I'm wrong so often so I'm used to it, my apologies.