It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 pm 

Location: The Black Country, England, Great Britain, UK - in that order
sau wrote:
Eos Chater of Bond.

Polly fan, which makes her especially hot!:

Don't take this the wrong way but the could almost be Kylie ...... or is it just cuz I'm reading this thread on my phone? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 pm 

^
I see it too! /can't unsee....(and why would Sau take it wrong, it's not like he's Polly?...unless...*scratches chin/shifty eyes* ) :laugh:

I've been watching Cold Case and couldn't help but notice how beautiful Kathryn Morris is...

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:57 pm 

Can I marry Troian Bellisario? Sweet Jesus...

I don't even...

(I love you grrl)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm 

God DAMN, Christina Ricci!

:jaw:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 am 
Site Admin

^God damn, Photoshop!

yarnforhair wrote:
melanie laurent <3

Well hello there.

Find us at
Twitter
MySpace
Facebook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 am 

I've been all about Jessica Chastain since I saw The Debt. I mean, god damnnnnnnnnnnn
Her in The Debt:

Her hair is hella red and I LOVE it!!! Maybe not so much in these pictures but otherwise, it's like O_O She has real classic beauty.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:01 pm 

Pocket Knife wrote:
^God damn, Photoshop!

Ha! What do you expect from a fashion editorial? Photoshop excess is the norm. :wink:

Jessica Chastain reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard...

I saw a movie just because Melanie Laurent was in it. BIG MISTAKE. That movie was awful. :laugh: Not even her prettyness saved it.

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:30 pm 

Pitifuljoy wrote:

Jessica Chastain reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard...

I saw a movie just because Melanie Laurent was in it. BIG MISTAKE. That movie was awful. :laugh: Not even her prettyness saved it.

I thought the same thing, apparently they were in The Help together which is really crazy. They could play sisters. Actually, in The Debt for a second I thought it was Bryce but then realized it wasn't.

And that sucks about the Melanie Laurent movie... what was it? I tried watching Le Dernier Jour and was so bored. Should probably finish it though...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:42 pm 

yarnforhair wrote:

And that sucks about the Melanie Laurent movie... what was it? I tried watching Le Dernier Jour and was so bored. Should probably finish it though...

It's called, "Requiem pour une tueuse " - She plays a contract killer who goes undercover as a soprano. She also ~performs as such. Enough said. Watch at your own risk!

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 am 

revenire wrote:
Anna

I swear she looks like one of those backup dancers from a Robert Palmer video :eyeroll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 am 

In Australia, we have this 13 part mini-series called "Underbelly". It is now in its fourth season, this season details real events(so they say, a lot of inaccuracies!) which occured between 1927 - 1936 "the razor gang era". The real Tilly Devine(notorious brothel madam) was just about the ugliest woman you've ever seen. The actress who plays her is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful :

And, for comparison's sake: the real Tilly Devine -

So, am I missing something here? How exactly did the blonde girl get the gig again? Since when did you have to be pretty to play D.Devine? Some actors look like they've been beaten to a pulp with the ugly stick, however they do their job remarkably well. Sandra Bernard for instance...is a total eye sore, but a very decent actress. Tilly should have been played by someone who's looks are more in keeping with bernard's; not a woman who is better looking than Monroe ever was.

Sorry, rant over!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm 

Polly_Jean_Cave wrote:
So, am I missing something here? How exactly did the blonde girl get the gig again? Since when did you have to be pretty to play D.Devine? Some actors look like they've been beaten to a pulp with the ugly stick, however they do their job remarkably well. Sandra Bernard for instance...is a total eye sore, but a very decent actress. Tilly should have been played by someone who's looks are more in keeping with bernard's; not a woman who is better looking than Monroe ever was.

Sorry, rant over!

Well, there's 'television ugly' and 'ugly ugly'? I don't know, but you're right. I mean, at least with the movie "Monster" for example, Charlize transformed herself for the role. There's not even a hint with that woman you posted. Not even a little bit. Is she playing a younger version perhaps? :laugh:

Shermar Moore - I find him incredibly handsome.

I've started watching Pan Am (it's become too cheesy for my taste) but I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous Karine Vanasse is.

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:59 pm 

Pitifuljoy wrote:
Polly_Jean_Cave wrote:

Sorry, rant over!

Well, there's 'television ugly' and 'ugly ugly'? I don't know, but you're right. I mean, at least with the movie "Monster" for example, Charlize transformed herself for the role. There's not even a hint with that woman you posted. Not even a little bit. Is she playing a younger version perhaps? :laugh:

Shermar Moore - I find him incredibly handsome.

I've started watching Pan Am (it's become too cheesy for my taste) but I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous Karine Vanasse is.

No lol! She was actually only 25 in that mug shot below!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm 

Polly_Jean_Cave wrote:

No lol! She was actually only 25 in that mug shot below!

LOL! Damn! Yeah, that casting director needs to be fired. Everyone involved needs to be fired it seems. :laugh:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm 

Love me some January Jones

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next