It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Edit
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:53 am 

Edit

Owen! Food! Don't you in-a-minute momma me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft-boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, God Damnit! And don't burn the toast! Move it, fat boy!

Last edited by GerriSferrazza on Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:19 am 
Site Admin

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Gerri was a long time contributor here and a devoted fan. It was she that spent many hours working on the PJ Harvey gigography before she passed it on to me, and then many hours working on it with me, checking data and keeping it up to date. My thoughts go out to her and her family, she will be missed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:06 pm 

Very sorry to hear that. Gerri will be missed very much, she meant a lot to this little community. My heart goes out to you and your family, Robert.

Tonight I'll definitely listen to one of the recordings she helped document.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:15 pm 

That is so sad. We owe Gerri a lot for starting the gigography. I first encountered her on atforumzed, a long departed forum site that she was a contributor to in the UHH era when I first became a PJH fan. I corresponded with Gerri recently via PM and we commiserated that many formerly active forums were gone, replaced by (much inferior in my opinion) FB groups. Luckily, this one survives, thanks to H&HW!

Here's a link to a post from several years ago that Gerri made about the origins of the gigography:
http://www.thegardenforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=25579#p25579

Post subject: Re: Edit
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:53 am 

Edit

Owen! Food! Don't you in-a-minute momma me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft-boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, God Damnit! And don't burn the toast! Move it, fat boy!

Last edited by GerriSferrazza on Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Edit
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:32 am 
Site Admin

OMG. :shock:

Well on one hand, I am sorry this happened to you. I hope you get it all straightened out.

On the other, GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK! I was very sad there, and this is great news! Thank you for for getting back to us. So I'm cringing and chuckling too. <3